Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via the internet shop http://surfskateshop.eu
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with: Reinhard Mietusch, Untere Röde 55, DE-63571 Gelnhausen
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at http://surfskateshop.eu/terms-and-conditions/. You can see your past orders in our customer area.